It actually isn’t very difficult to change the profile picture for your Twitter account. Follow these quick steps.
- Log in to Twitter.
- Click on “Profile” in the top menu.
- On the profile page click “Edit your profile—>” under the profile picture.
- On the “Profile” tab which should open up right away, the first option is “Picture” with a button to choose your selected image file to upload as your profile picture.
- Click the button to choose your selected image.
- File manager will open. Find the image on your computer using the file manager.
- Click on the chosen image to to select the image. File must be less than 700kb and an image file (jpg, png, or gif).
- Then click OK.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the profile screen. This will Upload your chosen picture, save your changes, and you’ve got yourself a personal profile picture for your Twitter account.
If you need assistance with this kind of thing, either uploading a twitter picture, or even in deciding what to use as your profile photo, a Social Media Manager can help get you set up and moving in the right direction. No matter how you get it done, having a personal or customized profile picture on your Twitter account is a must!
(See the post Twitter Do’s and Don’ts for more specifics on Twitter.)
Welcome to Off the Wall!
Raylene and Jeff Wall